TOP 3 MUST READ
- Essential autumn spots in Takamatsu! The top five must-see spots and future destinations to visit
- There are a variety of scenic spots for autumn leaves in Takamatsu, from regular places to visit once to hidden delights. Discover beautiful, photogenic autumn foliage. Capture colorful autumn views
- Close in on the attractions of Yashimāru, a new symbol of Yashima!
- Yashima Mountaintop Facility（a.k.a Yashimāru）
- In 1934, Yashima was registered as the first National Park in Japan. Yashima attracts many people for its unique large rooftop-like shape and spectacular mountaintop view of the Seto Inland Sea and Ta
- Discover ten local souvenirs from Takamatsu, Kagawa, covering everything from sweets and food gifts to crafts and sundries, that we highly recommend!
- One of the best parts of traveling is finding souvenirs along the way and at the end of the trip.