TOP 3 MUST GO
- The Five Best Cherry Blossom Spots in Takamatsu City
- Shikanoidesui (Deer well water)
- This page introduces cherry blossom spots in Takamatsu recommended for visitors from late March to early April. Enjoy a cherry viewing picnic with a lunch and drinks!
- An Elegant Time Eating Morning Congee at a Teahouse in the Park
- Ritsurin Garden
- Opening and closing times at Ritsurin Garden are timed to match the times of sunrise and sunset. During the day, the garden is busy and bustling with crowds of tourists, but it is also gaining popular
- I visited a greenhouse of Sanuki no Mezame, which cultivates asparagus, a seasonal spring vegetable beloved by people in Kagawa.
- Chinese Restaurant Beijing, Honkan
- In spring, this asparagus can be found in nice locations in supermarkets. It is also included in the recommended items at restaurants with a note such as “Sanuki no Mezame has arrived!” This is an asp