TOP 3 MUST GO
- Easy Access From Takamatsu! Relax In The Great Outdoors At Shionoe Onsen Resort
- Shionoe Onsen Resort is a Japanese hot spring resort just a 15-minute taxi ride from Takamatsu Airport. Nature-filled Shionoe is also accessible via bus from central Takamatsu in Kagawa Prefecture. Le
- Essential autumn spots in Takamatsu! The top five must-see spots and future destinations to visit
- There are a variety of scenic spots for autumn leaves in Takamatsu, from regular places to visit once to hidden delights. Discover beautiful, photogenic autumn foliage. Capture colorful autumn views
- Today, 800 shishimai teams remain active. Visit the land of shishimai, the traditional lion dance that has undergone a unique evolution.
- "Shishimai is said to have been introduced from China and India to Japan. There is a culture of shishimai around the country, but Kagawa, the smallest prefecture in Japan, has the largest number of s